• 200 watt RevoLix
• Highest wattage Thulium available for BPH
• BPH, strictures, bladder tumors and more
• Reusable 1000 micron fibers
• End and side fire fibers available
• Can be used in contact and non contact with tissue
The RevoLix 200 is the latest laser to be launched into the US market by Lisa Laser USA. The RevoLix 200 is the most advanced laser introduced for the treatment of BPH and is superior to all other laser technologies current being used for the treatment of BPH. It has a wavelength of 2013 nm, which targets the water in the tissue, providing superior vaporization, cutting and hemostasis of the prostate. There are many benefits in using the RevoLix 200, both for the surgeon and the patient..
With the RevoLix 200 the surgeon has the choice to vaporize, vapo – resect or resect tissue. This has the benefit of reducing the procedure time and the amount of time that the patient is anesthetized.
The RevoLix 200 provides vastly superior visualization with no glare, which is important for the surgeon. Both the Holmium and Green light lasers provide poor hemostasis, allowing blood to impede the surgeon’s visualization.
The RevoLix 200 uses a laser wavelength that has a strong absorption in water. This eliminates the risk of unintentional collateral damage to surrounding tissue.
Post Operative Pain
The RevoLix 200 uses unique technology that produces a very shallow depth of necrosis. This means that there is less sloughing and consequently less post operative pain. With the RevoLix 200 there is greater hemostasis than with other lasers which all result in a shorter catheterization time and a quicker recovery.
The RevoLix 200 allows the use of reusable end fire fibers as well as single use end fire and side fire fibers.When all these factors are taken into consideration the surgeon can perform safer procedures in a shorter period of time, benefiting both the patient and the surgeon.
The RevoLix 200 is here today to provide better care for your patients.
• Consistent absorption by the chromophore
• Narrow depth of thermal damage
• Excellent hemostasis
• Fast procedure times
• Reusable and single use 800 and 1000 micron fibers
• End and Side fire fibers available
• Less postoperative pain
• Less necrotic tissue generated
• Faster patient turn around and recovery
• Low cost per procedure due to reusable fibers
• Utilization both in the Operating Room and the Office